I'm pretty good at video games, with the notable exceptions of platformers and FPS, which I'm embarrassingly incompetent in.
I'm not an expert chef, but I've been cooking for most of my life and am pretty proud of my skills. I love making new recipes and discovering awesome meals to add to my repertoire.
If healthy living counts, I'm good at that. I hit the gym 2-3 times a week, eat good food (I feel like "clean" eating is kind of a meaningless buzzword?), and am always dabbling in a sport or two to stay fit. This past year, I learned how to skate and joined a rec hockey team, which I've been loving.
Movies: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Groundhog Day, Hero, My Neighbor Totoro, The Princess Bride, Star Wars
Shows: Community, 電車男, Firefly, Honey & Clover, Star Trek: Voyager, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Music: Coldplay, The Colourist, Fleet Foxes, Postmodern Jukebox, Studio Killers, Vienna Teng
Food: coffee, poutine, ramen, steak, sushi, waffles
Video Games: Final Fantasy series, Ocarina of Time, Transistor, FTL: Faster Than Light, RTSs, Stardew Valley
2) A passport. I love to travel. My style is more about hostels, meeting locals, and trying off-the-beaten-path experiences than about cruises, resorts, or group tours.
3) A couple of really close friends. My social circle is small but deep.
4) Reading material. I've always got a few things on the go.
5) Personal challenge. I love being put to the test and improving myself.
6) A church community where I can discuss my faith. This is something essential for me to share with my partner, too.
If that's not a Friday, then I'm possibly gaming with online friends, or working a bit late on some writing projects to keep my weekends free from obligations.
For anything serious, shared faith is really important to me, and I'd love to get to know someone who has goals and passions of their own.