I have a highly special sense of humor. At times its crude, other times its "why is that even funny". Random note...i am allergic to apples and have a caffeine sensitivity.
If you must ask I am Cambodian and Chinese...never understood the fascination for the Asian race but hey to each his own. Let me go ahead and answer that question so you have a cooler one to ask me. I don't have an accent however, with a couple of spirits I do have a southern drawl o.O Shocking huh. Ya'll is a big part of my vocabulary but stupidity is not.
I enjoy many things. Living life to its fullest every single day and grabbing everything by the balls and overcoming it...sometimes I even play with it a bit. I kid I kid. I enjoy being active: walking in parks, hiking, volleyball, tennis, ultimate frisbee, and of course yoga on the couch while watching college football. I'm a Buckeye and yes you read right I play watch sports. I turn into that "Woman wheres my beer mode" during the games.
I think thats a good bit, anything else you wanna know feel free to ask.
In regards to movies I am a Disney dork. I'm a big kid at heart but if I can't watch that then Kate Beckinsale in latex kicking patookie is my next pic. I enjoy the sci fi genre heavily.
I listen to all types of music. I enjoy it all since I have an appreciation for it. The layout, lyrics, beats, and the occasional transformer having sex really turns my buttons.
I enjoy cooking, love checking out restaurants. Being in the service industry gave me that enjoyment. Figuring the theme, food choices, wine selections, specialty cocktails, and layout all pique my interests.
2. the necklace that my grandfather gave me before he passed
3. a watch....im horrible with time. if i need to survive the sun is not gonna be my best friend in figuring out how long i have before the zombies come out.
4. water....i drink roughly 1 to 1.5 gallons a day
5. phone/camera since i dont have a photographic memory to capture the precious moments in life and the completely stupid ones that you cant just let go because it was to funny
6. my knowledge. Everything that I've learned and will learn I refuse to forget. It has helped become who I am today...a neurotic, cuddle bunny, awesome guy. (p.s. dont believe the last line)