Adapting to new situations
Keeping my options open
Maintaining a network with close friends
Being a great mom!;)
Movies: A walk to remember, The Hangover, Titanic, My Bestfriend's Wedding, Rush Hour 2, The Pursuit of Happiness, The Notebook, Something Borrowed, Real Steel, Fast and furious 6 and Now you see me..
Music: RnB, love songs, some hip-hop and Mirror by Justin Timberlake.
Food: Japanese, Thai & Vietnamese food, Stuffed mushroom, Vietnamese Sandwich, Papaya Salad, sushi, chicken liver adobo and Chicken Alfredo
- You understand that relationships aren't easy and it takes two to make one work
- You are emotionally stable and happy
- You could see yourself to be in a committed relationship
- You smell good (meaning not overdone with the cologne)
- You're family oriented because my family is very important to me..
- Last but not least, the man I'm looking for should be trustworthy with great communication skills.