- I play guitar, drums, and piano
- I'm an only child
- I got back into playing ice hockey last year after taking years off. I also enjoy playing disc golf.
- I do software development for a living; it's pretty much like being a rock star, but with slightly fewer groupies.
- I hate making plans and tend to be very spur of the moment
- I get a tiny ember of rage inside of me whenever I see someone leave a shopping cart in a parking lot instead of putting in the cart corral.
- I alphabetize my movie and CD collections. Make of this what you will.
- Ever have the dream where your teeth start falling out? That one always freaks me the hell out.
- I built a home theater in my basement, complete with a projector. If you talk to me there is a good chance I'll ramble to you about it.
- Reiterating a point from the last comment: I ramble. I also get sidetracked easily.
- I consider a brownie ruined if you put nuts in it.
- I'm completely terrible at doing accents/impersonations. You know how in I Love You Man everyone picks on Paul Rudd's character for sounding like a leprechaun when he does impersonations? Yeah, that's pretty much me. It's pretty bad.
Also: origami. Actually, that's a lie. Lying isn't my strong suit.
.... or my eyes. They tend to be mute.
TV: Current - Fargo, Better Call Saul, Archer, Rick and Morty, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead. Classics - Community, Parks and Rec, The Office, 30 Rock (RIP good NBC comedies), Arrested Development, MST3k, Simpsons pre-2000, Futurama, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Firefly.
Music: Metal! Since apparently no one listens to metal on here, I'll refrain from listing bands. Generally I appreciate any form of music that is well written and performed. Also, 90s alt rock because that was my coming of age music.
Food: I'm a fat man in a little man's body. I eat anything, really. Not big on seafood though, outside of shrimp and crab. But yes.. food is awesome. I purchased a smoker a few years ago so now my weekends are spent BBQ'ing. I make a mean rack of ribs, not gonna lie.
If it's after noon: dinner.
If it's after dinner: well, that's classified.
Or I'm out eating pizza.
Or I'm watching a movie.
Or I'm putting holes in my walls (preferably intentionally, but not always)
Or you can juggle lemons.
Or you make really good lemon bars. Those are delicious.
Or if you prefer pink lemonade to regular.
Alternatively, you go around quoting pre-2000s episodes of the Simpsons and get annoyed when people don't get your references.