- I play guitar, drums, and piano
- I'm an only child
- I got back into playing ice hockey last year after taking years off. I also enjoy playing disc golf.
- I do software development for a living; it's pretty much like being a rock star, but with slightly fewer groupies.
- I hate making plans and tend to be very spur of the moment
- I get a tiny ember of rage inside of me whenever I see someone leave a shopping cart in a parking lot instead of putting in the cart corral.
- I alphabetize my movie and CD collections. Make of this what you will.
- Ever have the dream where your teeth start falling out? That one always freaks me the hell out.
- I built a home theater in my basement, complete with a projector. If you talk to me there is a good chance I'll ramble to you about it.
- Reiterating a point from the last comment: I ramble. I also get sidetracked easily.
- I consider a brownie ruined if you put nuts in it.
- I'm completely terrible at doing accents/impersonations. You know how in I Love You Man everyone picks on Paul Rudd's character for sounding like a leprechaun when he does impersonations? Yeah, that's pretty much me. It's pretty bad.
Also: origami. Actually, that's a lie. Lying isn't my strong suit.
.... or my eyes. They tend to be mute.
TV: Current - Fargo, Better Call Saul, Archer, Rick and Morty, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead. Classics - Community, Parks and Rec, The Office, 30 Rock (RIP good NBC comedies), Arrested Development, MST3k, Simpsons pre-2000, Futurama, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Firefly.
Music: Metal! Since apparently no one listens to metal on here, I'll refrain from listing bands. Generally I appreciate any form of music that is well written and performed. Also, 90s alt rock because that was my coming of age music.
Food: I'm a fat man in a little man's body. I eat anything, really. Not big on seafood though, outside of shrimp and crab. But yes.. food is awesome. I purchased a smoker a few years ago so now my weekends are spent BBQ'ing. I make a mean rack of ribs, not gonna lie.
If it's after noon: dinner.
If it's after dinner: well, that's classified.
Or I'm out eating pizza.
Or I'm watching a movie.
Or I'm putting holes in my walls (preferably intentionally, but not always)
Or if you're pretty much Liz Lemon.
Or you can juggle lemons.
Or you go around quoting the pre-2000s Simpsons and get annoyed when people don't get your references.