2. Substantive trivia
6. Relating to kids
7. Thinking long-term and what it takes to get there
8. Talking comfortably to a wide variety of people with differing
2) Modern Music: Stevie Wonder, Billy Joel, Elton John, Annie Lennox, Beatles, Sara Bareilles, Bruno Mars, Almost anything acoustic, Motown, Gospel, Chanticleer, Committed
3) Classical Music: Bach, Brahms, Faure, Holst, solo piano or acoustic guitar
4) TV Shows: Saturday Night Live, Law & Order SVU, Breaking Bad, Narcos, ESPN's 30 for 30 series, House of Cards
5) Movies: Godfather I & II; Miracle; Shawshank Redemption; Stand By Me; Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory; Meet The Parents; Erin Brockovich; Sweetland; Race; Speed; Woman in Gold
6) Foods: Vietnamese, Thai, Indian, BBQ, ice cream, pizza, gyros
2. Family and Friends
5. History and Learning Generally
6. Air, Water, Food, Clothing, White Picket Fences, and the Enduring American Dream
--How blessed I am;
--What life will be like in the world during my daughters' lifetimes;
--Why it's taking so long to find "Her"--please endeavor to shorten my search significantly!
--Whether Okcupid's Staff Robot has come to terms with its gender role as a hermaphrodite.
--How OkCupid's Robot feels about the Supreme Court's same sex marriage ruling and whether it feels safe in America's bathrooms
2. I schedule play dates for my inner child.
3. At night, I dress up as a Tea Party member and pretend to shut out everyone else's needs.
While all of us have strengths and weaknesses, here are some of the qualities that I find especially attractive in a woman:
1. An appreciation of my gifts and talents;
2. Intelligence and focus;
3. Humor and wit;
5. A positive self-image coupled with humility;
6. Her own friends and well-rounded interests;
7. Faith, not displayed on her sleeve;
8. A high value on family;
9. Spontaneity and a sense of adventure;
10. Attractive inwardly and outwardly, and most importantly,
11. An internalized mortal dread of the minivan.
Note: No one likely ever could possess all of these traits. It is merely a list of what I value in another person.