Unabashed, a little weird, very open, with a quick wit and a bit 'o snark. I love people and events, but they drain me, I get huge pleasure from a night out drinking, but it's the day after lazing on the couch that recharges my batteries. In that sense I think of myself as a very gregarious introvert.
I recently ran into a very old friend who I didn't recognize at all, he informed me that I have a very distinctive head shape. Thanks Andy!
Movies: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is great... however I'll watch and enjoy just about anything (though be warned, once I start watching I don't quit lightly).
Shows: GoT, West World, Archer (other usual suspects)... though I wouldn't say I watch a ton of TV.
Music: I'm a sucker for pop... but stand out favorite song these days is Data: Don't Sing (crazy music video).
Foods: Sucker for food trucks: Curry Up Now, Koja Kitchen, Señor Sisig, Ebbett's... I really like all food.
- The rain, I worked at a summer camp for many years and the sound of a downpour on tent flaps is magical.
- Surprise adventures, planning is great and all, but I love to be taken by surprise by something exciting and unique.
- Conversation, who doesn't, but I'm a verbal beast and stimulating, challenging, enthralling conversation is awesome.
- Cozy things, give me a small comfortable spot to curl up in and I'm happy.
- Friends, trite I know, but I moved to SF about 4 years ago and have been very lucky to find so many wonderful people.
- Good food, we all have to eat, it might as well be tasty.