2. Earphones. To think that I watched internet video at work for so many years with the sound either muted or turned way down.
3. Professional sports. Action, adventure, drama, horror, fantasy--all with statistics, highlights, throwback jerseys and cheerleaders.
4. My parents. Yes, it’s sappy and kind of cheesy. But some people may not be able to put this one down, so I’m not taking anything for granted.
5. Reclining chairs. Every king (or queen) must have a throne.
6. Duct tape. Whenever I buy duct tape, it’s not because I need it for anything in particular. It’s because I don’t have any.