It's kind of hard to just write a big summary.... So here are some key points about me :)
1. I really want to travel, especially to Ireland
2. I'm a democratic socialist
3. I'm a TRUE feminist (meaning that preconceived ideas and limitations on both genders need to end)
4. I love Billy Joel, 90's alt (and pop), and classic rock
5. I have a dry sense of humor
6. I firmly believe that the best a human can be is kind to one another
And I love my job! I am a middle school math teacher for an alternative education program in IPS. It's challenging work, but I love it!
I am also good at breathing..... Oxygen.... Every... Day
I do also like writing poems, singing, playing piano, and watching TV.....I'm awesome at that last one.
Things I'm not good at?
Making this list
Being on time
Waking up in the morning
I should also say I think Hemingway is AWFUL. And for all the hype? James Patterson is really shoddy too.
TV shows: Dr. Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bones, Castle, Vampire Diaries, The West Wing, The Daily Show, True Blood, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Lost Girl, the first couple seasons of House, Lie to Me
Music: Country, Musicals, Opera, Oldies, Classic Rock, Coffee House music, British/Irish punk rock - There are so many other songs that I'm not sure how to categorize them...
(Billy Joel, Alabama, Motion City Soundtrack, Script, Mumford & Sons, Neko Riley, Jenny Lewis, Lily Allen, "I Wanna be Sedate" by the Ramones... etc)
2. My phone (communication is very important.... As is candy crush...lol)
3. A good book
4. Passion for life
6. My amazing son
But honestly, I spend a lot of time people watching and writing stories about them in my head... It's a good time. :)
It also doesn't hurt if you're sarcastic, semi-stubborn, and into the BBC...or Joss Whedon.... lol.