I hope I'm like a good book!! You never want to put me down. Inside you'll find mystery, adventure, and some good old fashion romance. And at the end hopefully there is a happy ending for all.
I love to laugh and snuggle. Old fashion romance. Pick me up I might just be something you can't put down!!
I am looking to build a relationship based on honesty, communication, humor, respect and patience.
I’m open-minded, honest, funny, sincere, down to earth, enthusiastic, resourceful, intelligent, spontaneous, respectful, reliable and romantic! "Jeff Dunham and "Who's line is it anyway?" will have me rolling on the floor in laughter as well as crying with tears of joy. My favorite movie is "Somewhere in Time"...extra points if you've heard of it or know who starred in it.
I grew up Scranton and Clarks Summit. I love weekend getaways whether its to a 5 star hotel or camping at Knoebels for the weekend. The sound of the ocean puts me in complete bliss.
Other interests; the Arts...musicals and plays whether in NYC or a local production by one of the local high schools. Going to the casino..I'm becoming quite the 3 card Poker player. Summers I enjoy going to see Drum and Bugle Corps competitions (another point if you know what that is) and camping.
My short list of ideal qualities:
1. Integrity - not just the difference between right and wrong, but a way of living where you live by your word. That is the foundation for trust and respect.
2. Compassion - a real understanding of other people - always treat people with kindness and compassion.
3. Open and Giving - the only way to create true intimacy
4. Curiosity - love the world around you - there is always something new to learn.
5. Accepting - of other people, and your partner especially - we should all have space to be who we are, and to love and accept other people for who they are (faults and all).
6. Humor - we just can't take ourselves too seriously.
I try to live by them myself every day (I fall short at times, but life is a work in progress).
I work as a customer service rep at a local insurance company..
My favorite movie is "Somewhere in Time" and any movie that can make me laugh. I watch all the CSIs and NCSIs and admit to being an American Idol and reality show fan. My music tastes run the gamut from country to easy listening...anything but rap.
Food I'll try anything once. Love Chinese, Thai and Italian and am a coffee addict.
2. My Friends
3. My cell phone
4. My computer
5. My coffee
6. My animals