I have great appreciation for the simple things in my life. In fact, it's the little things in life that mean the most.
I'm old school in many ways, but love my career and am very driven.
Anyway, I was very opposed to this whole online dating thing, but after being lovingly forced into it, I can see some advantages...
Random info about me:
*im a total dog person. In fact, I have 2 rescued pit bulls
*i can cook my ass off
*im bilingual, and also know a little bit of mandarin and a little sicilian (only bad words...lol)
**Please note: I'm not going to send you more pics of me. I have heard that some other women has been quick to send mass emails with their goodies out there for the world to see. For this reason, I mostly blame them for the misconception that all of us do that.... um, no. Any woman with an ounce of self-respect isnt going to start spamming pics of her vaj. So please don't email me requesting more pictures, money shots, or asking if I "like giving h***"... I can promise you that you will never find out if you approach me that way. I don't mean to be too blunt, but I'm hoping to curb some of the weird, annoying, and sometimes hopelessly sad emails that I get (and prevent you from getting carpel tunnel).
Things I suck at:
golfing (worst golfer you will ever meet in your life... practically banished from Riverwalk), driving (I know, I know...)
Within 10 minutes of meeting me: my sense of humor, my laugh, and my ability to hold a conversation.
Movies: Step Brothers, The Hangover, Old School, Bridesmaids, Dawn of the Dead
Shows: The Sopranos, The Office,, Grey's Anatomy, Game of Thrones.
Music: Frank Sinatra, Barrington, JayZ, Tupac, anything west coast, Phil Collins, 80's music, Nirvana... yeah, my ipod looks like a schizophrenics...lol
Food: Sushi, Italian, Mexican...
2: a good book to read
3: lotion (I'm obsessive about it)
4: my iPad
5: apple slices with peanut butter (my favorite)
6: a great bra
* you are who you say you are in your profile
* you don't have baby mama drama
* you're happy with where you are in your life right now
* you're not looking to just hook-up
* you don't have any of the following in the trunk of your car: rope, tape, shovel, zip ties, a tarp...anything that would be considered a rape kit.
* you have never been perscribed psych meds and decided not to take them because "it made me feel like a different person" (medical science is telling you that you NEED to feel like a different person, duh!)