ARE YOU THE ONE?? Looking for someone special. Perfectly fine to go slow but ultimately would like to meet someone to get serious about. Im tall, athletic, well educated and self sufficient. I own my own business. I love to travel, go to dinner, movies, hiking, skiing and most sports. I'm handy around the house and a people person, (when I choose to be). Mountain tops or the beach, museum or muscle cars, I'm good either way. I want to find that one person whose smile means the world to me.
Looking for someone who is interesting to talk to. Someone athletic enough to do stuff with (i.e. go for a hike or bike ride). Someone pretty and nice. I certainly know what I like when I see it.
When it comes to music, I'm totally trapped in the 80's!!! I also like Memphis blues, reggae, rock, some older country and classical. I like ethnic foods (italian, greek, mexican, indian, chinese, thai, etc.)If you're a vanilla ice cream and bologna sandwich kinda girl, I'm not your guy. Hope that helps.
here is a survey I took that I think helps explain me a little (I know its long, you can skip it if you aren't big on reading):
- Age: 40 something / look 30 something / feel 20 something
- Annoyance: religious right / tea party idiots...and no, I'm not a liberal either
- Animal: like dogs, cats ok.
- Body Part on opposite sex: cute butt.
- Best feeling in the world: achieving a goal
- Blind or Deaf: deaf
- Best weather: 82 and sunny!
- Believe in Magic: no, but I like Harry Potter movies :)
- Babies name: when I have some - yes I got names picked out.
- Candy: not big on candy
- Color: orange
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate all the way
- Chinese/Mexican Food: I love both but Chinese a little more
- Cake or pie: Pie, pie, pie I don't like cake at all.
- Perfume on girls?: Boucheron, hate stinky walmart knockoffs.
- Cry during sad movies?: rarely
- Day or Night: night
- Dancing in the rain: no
- Dreams: usually
- Driving: total car nut
- Ethnicity: caucasian
- Eyes: mine are deep chocolate brown and sexy ;)
- Ever failed a class?: no, I graduated summa cum laude (4.0)
- First thoughts waking up: what do I have to do today?
- Food: I love international cuisine.
- Family: immediate very close
- Greatest Fear: falling off something high
- Goals: fill up a passport
- Gum: rarely but maybe bubblegum if I feel silly
- Get along with your parents? depends on the day
- Hair Color: dark brown but I like it smooth better
- Happy: not without reason
- Holiday: halloween
- How do you want to die: In a ferrari
- Hugs?: over rated
- Height: 6'3
- Ice, cubed or crushed: crushed
- Ice Cream: rocky road or pistachio
- Instrument: play a few but nothing well
- Jewelry: a watch, maybe a ring, always silver/never gold
- Job: senior consultant
- Kids: sure
- Kickboxing or karate: kung fu
- Keep a journal? that's gay
- Love: very romantic
- Laughed so hard you cried: til my cheeks hurt
- Milk flavor: 2%
- Movies: former film critic, so yeah.
- Music: 80's, Memphis blues, reggae, classical
- Motion sickness? no
- McD’s or BK: white castle!
- Number: 6
- Nickname: Big Guy
- One wish: stressfree life
- Perfect Pizza: chicago style supreme
- Pepsi/Coke: dr pepper
- cologne: dirty english/roca bar/ purple label ralph lauren
- Quality: not quantity
- Reason to cry: extreme sadness
- Reality T.V.: in general not a fan
- Radio Station: sirius
- Roll your tongue in a circle: one of many tongue tricks hahaha
- Song: at the moment: how you like me now
- Shoe size: 13
- Salad Dressing: ranch of course
- Sports: college basketball/football, hockey, NFL. Hate soccer! baseball's boring
- Sushi: only if I'm in a state that border's an ocean.
- Skinny dipped?: yep.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: raspberries
- Siblings?: only child
- Tattoos?: none and don't really like them on girls beyond a little one maybe.
- Time for bed: late, late..I'm a night owl
- Thunderstorms: my favorite!
- Unpredictable: just when you think you have me figured...
- Vacation spot(s): Europe, beach with big waves, snowtopped mountain
-Weakness: sexy eyes
-Worst feeling: self disappointment
-Wanted to be a model: actually was one
-Worst Weather?: cold rain
- X-Rays: never broke a bone
- Year: 1984
- Yellow: hot rod
- Zoo: big fan of gorillas and tigers
Movies - Thomas Crown Affair, The Cutting Edge, Film Noir, 12 Angry Men, Inherit the Wind, The Hangover, Tropic Thunder, American History X, Greenstreet Hooligans, The Illusionist, Enemy of the State.
Food - Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Greek, Italian, Mexican, French, German and BBQ. I'm a total foodie. and I'm a very good cook.