Romulan in the sheets.¹
I'm currently living in Logan Square—but the steadily increasing gentrification is making it feel more like Lakeview on the daily. Help.
My interests include many nerdy things (comic books, tabletop games, front-end web development, smart-ass dad jokes), as well as many political and philosophical things (intersectional feminism, sex positivity, being GGG, secular humanism, sonder).
Occasionally, I go swing dancing, or spend far too much time researching clothes I want to wear. Oh: and I think big bottoms are the tops.
¹Though I've watched most of TNG, I wouldn't consider myself a Trekkie in the slightest.
Comics: Saga, Y: The Last Man, Ms Marvel, Astro City, Sex Criminals, East of West, Watchmen
Tabletop Games: Netrunner, Abyss, Kemet, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Star Realms, Terra Mystica
Music: Kendrick Lamar, Warpaint, Danny Brown, Janelle Monáe, The National, Childish Gambino, Eisley, Tegan and Sara, Kayne West, Purity Ring, Social Studies, Portugal. The Man, Queen
NPR Radio Shows: Planet Money, All Things Considered, Ask Me Another, This American Life, Invisibilia
Food: pie (because I’m not a cake-preferring heathen), barbecue, mac and cheese and Sriracha, peanut butter cookies, the salad dressing at Blue Fish, jelly beans
• You know how to have a lively conversation—which means asking questions.
• You're perfectly fine with low-key evenings, and playing board games to pass the time. But you also would like to go out dancing one in a while.
• You're curious about the world around you, and never stop exploring and figuring things out.
• You're not afraid to be a little weird (because: what even is "normal"?), and know that climbing trees is cool. As is cuddling.
• You've got a fairly-high sex drive, and are comfortable expressing that aspect of yourself.