Top 5 things to know about me:
1. I'm one of the best dancers in SF. (People always tell me I'm the best lead they've ever had and didn't know they could ever partner dance.)
2. I don't drink. (An easy choice I made in my mid 20s, when I had some personal spritual experiences and found my core/ center, and really saw life and everything in it as a gift.) I don't care if you drink, as long as you don't *need* it to have fun or connect.
3. I never get angry, but consider myself way above average as far as passion, expression, authentic communication, and respect.
4. I'd like to have kids within a few years.
5. Love romance.
2. Swiping eyelashes out of my eyes.
3. Win-win solutions.
6. Seeing the silver lining and opportunity instantly.
7. Dancing, guitar, dressing myself.
1. Game of Thrones
2. Breaking Bad
3. Downton Abbey
5. Orange is the New Black
6. House of Cards
7. Pawn Stars
8. Anything Anthony Bourdain
9. Home renovation and travel shows (love Rick Steves)
10. Comedy Central Roasts
1. The Star Wars original trilogy
2. The Karate Kid
3. Groundhog Day
5. Midnight in Paris
6. Anything with Matthew McConaughey these days
2. Anything by Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allen Poe, Kurt Vonnegut
1. Michael Jackson
2. The Beatles
3. Stevie Wonder
4. Guns N' Roses
5. Django Rheinhardt
6. Richard Strauss, Beethoven, Johann Strauss Jr., Mozart, Gershwin
Absolutely love food and savor every meal
2. A peaceful home environment
3. My connection to my spirit
4. Daily adventures
5. Social and nesting time
6. All my life hacks, really
For instance, I started a Facebook page called Teach Peace, an online petition to urge the UN to draft and adopt legislation to teach non-violence, peace, conflict resolution, de-escalation, etc., from elementary through high school, among its member nations. Boom--peace in a generation.
Also, let's have men take on women's last names when getting married. Instant collective consciousness shift.
Let's end race as a category on dating sites.