- Your relationship with Jesus is the most important thing in your life
- You consume pop culture, movies, books, and media regularly and like to dissect them and talk about them.
- You read
- You think art is interesting
- You've been called a nerd before (I just call it being well rounded)
- You want to have kids
- You like talking about ideas
- You are a mix of extrovert and introvert
Not a good fit:
- You either don't go to church, or you go rarely. Or it's not that big a deal to you.
- You don't like using your brain
- You don't like analyzing books, movies, and tv shows
- You don't think art is interesting
- You think watching sports is more fun than going to a party and socializing
- You hate being indoors
If this is you we probably won't get along.
The Collected Short Stories of Flannery O'Connor
Crazy Love by Francis Chan
Almost any book by Tim Keller.
Mad men, Sherlock, Breaking Bad, New Girl, Walking Dead, Parks and Rec, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development
I can almost quote any line verbatim from The Office
District 9, Akira, Amelie, Shutter Island, Wall-E, Fight Club, Collateral