Anyway, if you are one for interesting conversation, dry humour, or flights of fancy, we'll likely get along famously. It's an absolute pleasure to meet you.
P.S. I seem to be the ENFP personality type, according to the personality test that everyone on this site seems to have attached to their profile.
Extra points if you can make a good cheese platter.
Dancing in random locations.
Becoming close friends with people I have just met.
Looking somewhat presentable.
I used to have a simple answer, then I removed my dermal piercings. Who knew looking relatively normal could be so complicated?
I'd love if you shared some of your own.
- The opportunity to meet new people.
- Random adventures.
- Collapsing into bed after said random adventures.
- The amazing people in my life.
1) Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart and Captain Planet.
2) Bulbasaur, Piplup, Cyndaquil, Jolteon, Cubone and Pidgeot.
- "If I ever become a teacher, would starting my first lesson with 'There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class' make me the best teacher ever?"
- "Maybe I can open a traditional English pub called the 'Ox & Moron'."
- "If the universe has existed for 13.75 billion years, how lucky am I to have met the awesome people in my life?"
- "If I acquired a group of teacup giraffes and teacup zebras, could I run a mini safari in my back yard?"
- Making and eating cheese plates.
- Wandering around the streets of Sydney.
- Eating cheap food in Chinatown.
- Dancing at a club or pub.
- Dancing in the street or bus stop.
- Dancing in my room by myself.
- Going to a gig, or traveling somewhere to visit a friend.
- Finding somewhere quiet and doing some writing.
...While wishing I was eating a cheese plate.
Time slowed down when I tripped, and I had a conversation with myself:
O1: "Okay, Owen? You know that if you put your arms out to break your fall and break something, you'll be the guy who broke his arm on the first day of university forever."
O2: "Yeah, we don't want that, do we? I'd best just not do anything, maybe the problem will go away if we just ignore it."
So my entire class watched me hit the ground face first without even trying to stop myself.
O1: Hahaha, I can't believe you did that!
My brain can be a bit of a dick.