This American Life
Tiny Beautiful Things
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Me Talk Pretty One Day
A Thousand Splendid Suns
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime
The Birth House
Time, Love and Memory
Snowflower and the Secret Fan
This is Where I Leave You
The Secret Life of Henrietta Lacks
How Did You Get this Number
I LOVE FOOD. Can't get enough of the Philly food scene.
I used to be a vegetarian, but I fell off the wagon years ago. Even though I love vegetarian food, I don't think I could ever go back to life without chicken wings again.
Also: Mindfulness and meditation
I like to go to Fox and Hound on Saturdays for the UFC Fights.
I am sick to death of going on dates.
Also, I bought a hurricane spin mop after watching the infomercial. Don't judge..
You want to go dancing. You have a great sense of humor. You live your life by treating others the way you would want to be treated.
You want to learn American Sign Language with me.
You want to sit on the couch and drink wine (or beer) while watching some football or listening to NPR, The Savage Love Podcast, or David Sedaris reading his audiobooks.
Honestly, if the following apply to you, we're just not compatible, so you should NOT message me if you:
- voted for trump
- have an avoidant attachment style
- are looking just for casual sex or "netflix and chill". I'm sex positive and GGG, but I think I'm over the random/casual sex part of my life. I'm looking for actual intimacy within a relationship (::gasp::)- not just sex.
- are super religious (I was raised Catholic but have happily been in recovery for over a decade)
- do not have feminist beliefs and morals
- don't support gay rights/gay marriage
- are not pro-choice
- are in an open relationship. I have nothing against it, it's just not what I'm looking for.
Also, unfortunately, cats are kind of a deal breaker for me- I'm allergic, and destroying a cat also happens to be one of my dog's major life goals.