A Little More About Myself
- I adore ice cream, except for chocolate.
- I am proficient in the kitchen. I'll make you the best d*mn grilled cheese you've ever eaten.
- I am just as comfortable at a country club charity event as I am in the middle-of-nowhere Kentucky, drinking moonshine from a quart jar, in the back of a pick-up-truck.
- I have a dog named Duncan, he's precious!
- My mom is my best friend.
- I am an ex-hooters waitress.
- I secretly think blonde jokes are hilarious.
- I openly admit that Helen Keller jokes are hilarious, and tell them with great enthusiasm.
- I enjoy working out and staying in shape, physical attraction is important.
-Roller coasters make me queasy, but I won't turn down cotton candy.
- I have no rhythm.
- I just recently began wearing underwear - sometimes.
- I have a job and a car, I pay my own bills and have a shoe fetish, (this fetish is my own responsibility).
Cooking over a campfire
Books - Eating Animals, The Reliable Wife, In Defense of Food (anything by Michael Pollan) The Phantom Tollbooth and The Giver. I'm definitely more of a fiction reader.
Movies - Super Troopers cracks me up every time! The Big Lebowski, Best in Show. I just realized these are all comedies so I will add, the Matrix, Braveheart and Memento. And my one girlie chic-flick, The Princess Bride.
T.V. - Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead
Music - Black Keys (before they blew up), Citizen Cope, Arctic Monkey's, Bon Iver
That's all. Beyond the obvious basics, I could survive with just those things.
If I'm going to be in the meat business for life or if I'll eventually own my ice cream shop? Maybe I'll go back to school and end up as a food scientist and create new products or maybe I'll end up owning a few acres of land and growing organic vegetables and tending to my beehive...
At least I have it narrowed down to something food related.
- Willing to laugh at yourself
- Both a beer drinker and knowledgeable of wine.
- Able to tell the difference between a Ribeye and a New York strip.