I am passionate about my hobby: spinning objects. I spin poi, hoop, and rope-dart. I also play with these things when they are on fire. I have been fire performing in and around Seattle about 10 years.
Yet this is not how I pay my bills. I work as a software developer, which I enjoy. Even if I would not need to worry about the bills, I would be still authoring some kind of software.
I never owned a car, instead I owned and ridden motorcycles. Currently I have a Honda CBR 600 RR and I like riding it every time I can justify it. If I can't, I bike or bus.
I am also interested in movies, theater, and philosophy of mind.
I like movies. Some of my favorite directors are: Peter Greenaway, Pedro Almodóvar, Emir Kusturica, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Fatih Akin. I can watch any movie which has Gerard Depardieu in it(I watched most of them). I also like anime, but currently I am not following any series.
I like variety of electronic music. In addition I enjoy industrial and some goth too (have been a member of Mercury since 10 years). Other than these I am fine with all genres, though excessive blues, jazz, country music might bother me.
I like all cuisines and I like eating out. But, I also like to cook at home.
- Good food
- Having friends over to have dinner or watch a movie.
- Dancing with friends in a club (often mercury)
- Spinning fire in a venue, or party, or gathering
- Chilling at home, reading a book
- If you are looking for contacts to learn fire arts (poi, hoop etc.) from.
- If you are willing to help me to learn sewing or swing.
Do not contact me:
- If you read Ayn Rand and think she is awesome.
- If you think religion is a must for morality.
P.S: Also if you have a boyfriend or you are poly, it is cool, but I am not interested.