I am here to try to meet new people and kick-start my social scene.
I am passionate about my hobby: spinning objects. I spin poi, hoop, and rope-dart. I also play with these things when they are on fire.
Yet this is not how I pay my bills. I work as a software developer, which I enjoy. Even if I would not need to worry about the bills, I would be still authoring some kind of software.
I am interested in movies, theater, dance, philosophy of mind, swing dancing, and sewing.
I like movies. Some of my favorite directors are: Peter Greenaway, Pedro Almodóvar, Emir Kusturica, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Fatih Akin. I can watch any movie which has Gerard Depardieu in it(I watched most of them). I also like anime, but currently I am not following any series.
I like variety of electronic music. In addition I enjoy industrial and some goth too. Other than these I am fine with all genres, though excessive blues, jazz, country music might bother me.
Some of my favorite podcasts are: This American Life, Radio Lab, Selected Shorts, Moth, Gastrapod, and Planet Money.
I like all cuisines and I like eating out. But, I also like to cook at home.
- Good food
- If you are looking for contacts to learn fire arts (poi, hoop etc.) from.
- If you are willing to help me to learn sewing or swing.
Do not contact me:
- If you read Ayn Rand and think she is awesome.
- If you think religion is a must for morality.
- If you are poly and looking for a +1 for your men-pool (not judging, some of my best friends are poly. It just is not my thing).