Cliff's Notes: I am seeking bright-minded folks to make life more interesting through ethical non-monogamous relationships. While I think one- night things are fun I would rather try to have stronger relationships where the other person(s) doesn't need to see me every day. I live in the Portland area, but I regularly travel and would love to know some lovers along my path as well!
Unabridged: I moved to Portland after a childhood on a rural organic veggie farm in northern California ( Humboldt- if you know the area, we actually grew vegetables) and a young adulthood along the border in San Diego. I did the whole college thing down there, have a degree I don't use much. I am committed to never making more humans, and hence had a vasectomy a couple years ago.
I practice non-monogamy, and am very honest about my life with those that share it with me; sometimes my partners know each other, one time they were dating as well. I always discuss what the rules may be between myself and my partners and do not make or accept rules I intend to not follow.
Veramente, non uso il mio italiano sufficente per fare questo in un manerisma inteligente. Ma, si parli meglio d'io, vorrei molto avere l'opportunita practicare con voi. Cucino un po di pasta fresca (non compro la pasta, uso uova y farina, faccio tutto da niente), compro un po di vino (si vorriste), ed facceremo una bella cena! Si vorriste parlare, sarei fare quello con vuoi!
I play music sporadically but would love to do so regularly with a group again; have been in some good bands that toured over the years. The main ones are tattooed on my leg.
I like drawing, especially people and architecture. I also would like to go out dancing more, especially of the ballroom/ salsa/ tango/ waltz / blues variety.
As far as work? Landlord, stagehand, Lyft driver, mover, farmer, artist, musician . . . depends on the day or time of day.
che' quasi niente que non posso esistere sensa, ma che molte cose che non vorrei esistere per troppo tempo sensa.
I often am thinking about ways to make my house better.
Also, I worry about overpopulation and pollution, and what could be done on a morally conscious level to bring that down some. I am in the process of getting a solar array installed on my house. I'm partly freegan, so that helps reduce my environmental footprint as well. I also ride my bike and public transit to get places as much as makes sense.
1. I do the freegan thing. This means I get some of my groceries out of dumpsters, and then make delicious meals based on what I can find. Still buy some stuff ( I've only found alcohol in the dumpster six or twenty times so far). I do this both because I am in touch with the fact that I don't make much money and would rather spend it on fun things that I cannot find in dumpsters, as well as lower carbon footprint. Plus, I don't have to feel guilty about eating fillet mignon if it was going to go to waste.
2. I had a vasectomy in 2013. In my opinion, there are simply too many other mouths on the planet already; making more people seems selfish and mean; in my opinion the likelihood of an economic, environmental, and social collapse during the lifespan of anyone created now is high. If you really feel the need to be a parent, please consider adoption!! I am, in the longterm scheme of things.
4. I like the concept of and often practice non-monogamy. If you have questions about what this means to me, feel free to ask!
5. I am a type 1 diabetic. This affects my ability to participate in some activities, such as hallucinogenic recreational drugs or hiking for months without coming in to society.
1. You're a woman/ someone female-bodied and think we might hit it off ( I have dated several alt-gendered people, but have never been into someone who did not have a vagina).
2. You want to play some music- I'm usually down to jam.
3. You want to be paid in booze or massages to help me construct my house.
4. You want to give me lots and lots of money for no apparent reason or some reason I might be all right with.
5. You want to complain about having read such a long profile and ask for that time in your life back in the form of massages or a song.