I am inquisitive but not intrusive,
I am sanguine but not pushy,
I am friendly but not adorable.
I have successfully reduced myself to a couple of adjectives. But don't take my word for it, find out for yourself.
2. Reminding the Rottweiler and German Shepherd at my parents' home that I am family
3. Giving pep talks to the rural kids (poor them, they will have to endure it)
4. Travelling and meeting interesting people
5. Learning some Salsa moves (I am practicing them in the kitchen)
6. Convincing my boss I am a great employee
2. Finding new hobbies
3. Wriggling my ears
4. Annoying people with my optimism
5. Living, laughing, loving
Movies: Cool Runnings, My Dog Tulip, 3 Idiots, Inception.
Music: Elizabeth & the Catapult, Luciano Pavarotti, Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman, Michael Buble, Chris Daughtry, Jason Mraz, JJ Lin, Il Divo, jazz, indie and latin music.
2. Sleep (I develop drunk-like symptoms when I am deprived of sleep)
2. Trying new things
3. Becoming a better man
4. How to make life more fulfilling
5. Someday becoming a rockstar :)
2. You are genuinely interested in other people
3. You have symmetrical toes