• I have a boyfriend in Germany. We have an open relationship.
• I have 8+ years experience with open non-monogamy.
• I believe in and practice honesty, safety and respect: you should, too.
Here's what I'm looking for
A man interested in an on-going FWB-style arrangement. Note, this does not imply no-strings-attached (that's not doable for me); it means we have to get along as friends as well and spend time just hanging out. Could turn into something more, but who knows.
No "poly-dabblers," please
I am not interested in getting involved with anyone that is monogamous and only interested in stopgap female companionship while looking for a monogamous partner. This is dishonest and can end up being very hurtful.
Laws of attraction
1. You're taller than 5'10"
2. You're in decently healthy shape fitness-wise
3. You value sexual safety and health
4. You're intelligent and maybe a little nerdy
5. You are open-minded
6. You tend towards being a top
I travel when possible, using design conferences as excuses.
I know all of the two-letter words, most (if not all) the threes and a good dabbling of the fours. I can often build multiple bingos in a game.
Music: electro/synth pop and new wave and glam rock and disco beats… and plain old classic rock
Food: anything except (most) mushrooms and brussels sprouts.
2. You live in Victoria.
3. If you match my aforementioned "laws of attraction"
4. We have an 85% match or higher (and enemy below 16% or so)
5. You're actually going to start a conversation