Proudly describing myself as a computer nerd, I'm just as quick to point out that I love doing art and going to local art shows. If it were 200 years ago I'd most likely be a lumberjack(It's random information, but then again all of this is). I enjoy my job as a software engineer, and look forward to having to work each day. If I'm not working on the computer, I'm working on setting up my ceramics studio, where I make pieces to sell, and give away to friends.
I'm not religious, even though I do believe there are things in this world that science has yet to explain. I do enjoy talking to people about religion, and even politics, though obviously those can be touchy subjects and I do have friends which agree not to bring up either, mostly politics.
Three things that scare me in this world, being eaten by a bear, being eaten by a shark, and being forced to watch karaoke.
I am awesome, honest, and caring
Movies: Rocky Horror(If you can't laugh at the crazy things in life, you're going to do a lot of crying); SpaceBalls; The obvious LoTR/Matrix/Star Wars; Pans Labyrinth; Into the Wild; 300; Sin City
Music: Just about anything including blues(Johnny Winters), heavy metal(Tool/NIN/Velvet Revolver, and yet Country sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me.
(2) TV, lets face it, it's funny/moving/educational all in one box.
(3) Clay, it's not just for breakfast anymore.
(4) My car. I live out in the sticks, I'm too pretty to hitchhike.
(5) The internet (shush, don't say anything bad about it, it can hear you).
(6) Friends, because they're generally entertaining and often come with beer and pizza.
Please don't if:
- You think you're a vampire (no seriously, if half your closet is black, forget it, I'm too old for that non-sense)
- You can't handle the fact that I eat meat and meat by-products once in awhile; I fully respect the vegetarian choice and enjoy dining together, but I have no plans right now on giving up what makes a pepperoni pizza so good.