In the future, I'm looking forward to traveling and putting down roots in the city. Anywhere outside of North America or Europe is on my travel list (the world is pretty fascinating, after all).
Movies: Good Bye Lenin, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Up, Love Actually, Pulp Fiction
Shows: Will and Grace, 30 Rock, Daria, My So-Called Life, Mad Men, Skins, Breaking Bad, Parks and Recreation
Music: Joni Mitchell, Feist, The New Pornographers, Stars, The Beatles, Aretha Franklin
Food: Smoked meat, fish and chips, a good burger :)
2. A Challenge. I'm at my worst when I have nothing to do. Having a goal to work towards is important both for my sanity and for personal growth.
3. Snow. I'm slowly realising that despite the accompanying cold, it isn't winter until everything's covered in a picturesque dusting of white.
4. Canada. I've been to all corners of this country and can't imagine a more beautiful one.
5. Tea. Being half British and half Indian, this one's genetic.
6. Books. Whenever I have the time, books are my go-to.