In my own words, I am an easy going and genuine person. Generally likable and spontaneous. I will be rich someday (inheritance!), and since I will not die till 75 (glass half full yo!), I should be taking many risks. Hand me one and we'll find out.
I am also learning Spanish. Mi llamo Jose. Mucho Gusto. Usted habla español? Besides that, cooking un vez o dos veces por semana, y hablando espanol malo.
Favorite movies: Inception, Hunger Games, Avatar, Star Trek, Austin Powers, Spaceballs, Jerry Maguire, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Shawshank Redemption ... too many to name honestly.
Favorite shows: Big Bang Theory, Weeds, Friends, Walking Dead, Mad Men, Battlestar Galactica, Frasier
Favorite Foods: Dungeoness Crabs, home-cooked food, Ramen
Favorite Music: A 90s guy ... although I am slowly coming of age and liking Calvin Harris, A-Trak and Muse. Die-hard Beatles fan.
2. Running shoes
3. Non-stick frying pan
4. High speed internet
5. Clipper Card
6. ______ <---- your name here
The week can go by like a rollercoaster train. Fridays are great to go with the flow like a train going downhill. Or linger around at a station, stare into the night without inhibitions.
- you need to take advantage of the beautiful weather outside
- you want to visit Alaska, take a road trip to visit America's national parks or backpack in South America and visit Patagonia
- you want to discuss the latest episode of Mad Men
- you need a guinea pig to test out your latest food concoction, or you are feeling dangerous and want to be MY guinea pig instead, but take comfort in that you'll likely survive because I am still alive
- Tu hablas espanol!
- And most importantly, you like what you're reading and would like to meet a genuinely cool and nice guy.