I will say I'm not the stereotypical "girl." I prefer grocery shopping over the mall, I'm allergic to drama, I'll never ask you if an outfit makes me look fat, and I don't giggle like a hyena. At the same time, I'm not a manly tomboy who smells like the inside of a work boot.
I'm just a girl who's not afraid to get dirty. I grew up on a farm so I've known hard work my entire life and quickly learned to appreciate the small things. Grew up the youngest of seven and I can't imagine life without my brothers.
Anything else, feel free to message me. I'm amazing at answering questions and making conversation :)
Just kidding. I don't knit.
My friend just measured me tonight and I'm a hair under 6'0 :/
Don't get me wrong... I absolutely LOVE being tall... It's given me some of the confidence I have today, but it makes finding someone taller than me impossible.
My chocolate lab Dixie Mae,
A comfortable bed
Probably less of a secret and more of a forewarning.
2. You're a straight guy
3. You're an attractive straight guy
5. You're an attractive straight guy who is taller than me.
6. You're an attractive straight guy who is taller than me but isn't a slut.
7. You're an attractive straight guy who is taller than me but isn't a slut and your name isn't Matt.
8. You're an attractive straight guy who is taller than me but isn't a slut and your name isn't Matt but if it is you would be willing to change it.
9. You realized there wasn't a number 4.
10. You have a sense of humor and appreciate this profile as just that, humorous.
Do not message me if you do not know what MLA, APA, or Chicago formatting is... And I know you're googling it right now... Stop.