But for those that wonder, I'm basically one of those nerdy people that sits at home all day. Its fun; I spend alot of time reading (fantasy, sci-fi, rabdom other things), playing games, guitar/drums at 4 am, or just chatting with people. I am a closet artist, take pride in the things I make (failures have a tendency to be scrapped. A little bit of a perfectionist towards my own work) I enjoy working with clay, sculpting, but lack the materials to make or finish anything at this point.
I went to college, graduated with a Bachelor's in geology. I love rocks, mining minerals out of walls, and polarized light microscopy -- sadly, it isn't a practical field, and I probably won't ever find a job in it. So, I'm currently a lab technician in a fruit prep plant. I just started, and it seems promising.
I'm immensely sarcastic, and at times a huge douche -- but it is always for fun and games. When people get down to it, most have called me one of the best friends they have (despite my douchebaggery? Now, how 'bout dat) I can be serious when I need to be, too. And I would like to think I have a good handle on life when that needs to happen.
Oh. And if there is one thing that just ... pisses me off to no end, it's when people abbreviate words like "you" and "are" with a letter. Seriously, take the half second to spell shit out ._.
I play the WoW and MtG, too. We all have our addictions. Thankfully, I'm growing very bored with both, and have learned how to control my addictions :D
Also looking for new strange and interesting hobbies. No, not stamp collecting. Things that people wouldn't have a clue about.
I develop some skill at anything I do. If I want to be better at it, I do it more.
Want to know more? Ask.
Seriously. 95% success rate :|
I have a bookcase filled (200 or so) of manga. Gotts love buy 3 get one free manga fridays growing up.
I am also a huge fan of The Name of The Wind. Seriously. The most painful part is that it is probably going to be another four years before the third book ;w;
Music : Lots of rock. Light metal. Been on a shinedown binge for a while.
Food : Becoming a huge fan of actual Mexican. Otherwise, tacos, burgers, pasta, breads, sweets. I am a fat kid at heart. :D
Tv : people still use this thing? Let's just summarize this to action and comedy. I like explosions. I like laughing.
Video games: Anything by Nippon Ichi. Huge fan of the disgaea series (tactical rpg's). Have been straying away from video games lately for Magic. Getting fairly good at it, too
2) Food. I like me that food. Yes, I am a fat kid at heart. And it feels good to eat! What's not to love?
3) People. Friends, family, and strangers that lead to interesting conversation. I enjoy learning new things, joking around, laughing, and just seeing a different outlet on things.
4) My limbs. I need to be able to move and do things. Being bedridden isn't a good feel. Not being able to interact with things just as bad. I MEAN I SUPPOSE I COULD JUST SLAM MY FACE INTO EVERYTHING WHICH WOULD PROBABLY BE HILARIOUS FOR EVERYONE ELSE, but, that's not really high on my to-do list.
5) Uhhh... Language? As bad as English is, I probably wouldn't get far without it. Especially hard to interact with others. Can only do so many things with grunts and chest-pounding, you know?
6) Probably dat internet. Actually, yes. That internet.
No, seriously, if you made it down here, just ping me. I'm almost always looking for good conversation.