- Quiet and reserved.
- The quintessential strong & silent type.
- Dog parent (I believe having a pet is training for the real deal/children).
- If I had the money & resources, I would definitely be Batman in real life. I'm a do-gooder with the bad/dark side.
- A Gentleman (a rare breed nowadays). If you're not treating women the way you want your aunt, sister, cousin, friends, etc. to be treated then you are doing it so very wrong. In a world full of douchers obsessed with just hitting and quitting, I pride myself with the fact that I'm on the other end of that spectrum.
Movies: Not really picky on movies being a movie buff myself. As far as genre goes, I'd say action/superhero-ish type movies.
Music: If it sounds good, play it! :)
Shows: Friends, House, Parks & Rec, SOA (still getting over the fact that it's over), HIMYM, Ancient Aliens, and documentaries.
Food: I'd eat anything. Not picky in that department, but I tend to shy away from fatty/junk foods. I feel guilty every time and run 3-5 miles to compensate for it when I do.
2. My dog
4. Working out
5. the occasional cheat food
6. Whatever else that sustains life in general.
...fine. I might lose manly points for this, but I'm probably spending a few hours cuddling with my dog on the couch as I scour Netflix for a show/movie to watch. :)
On that note, if you see something that tickles your fancy, write a message and send it my way.
If you find yourself quoting the movie Step Brothers, at least once or twice a week, then we should get along like Brennan and Dale. Seriously.