I like to get in to deep conversations about complex problems, both scientific, sports related and philosophical.
I am well traveled domestically and internationally and always looking to enjoy life.
Not big on books, but I like StarWars Books, Lord of the Rings, Einstein... TV documentaries are just quicker.
Subscriptions to: National Geographic, Red Bulls magazine and some industry periodicals.
2. Air and Water, not just because the outdoors is great, but I need to be able to live. :)
3. Family, for trustworthy conversation and love.
4. My amazing 60" LED television and DVR, for learning and fun.
5. Internet, to connect with you.
6. Freedom. In order to create business and go where I wish.
- How we got here, not just in my living room, but our civilization and our planet.
- I don't spend a lot of time on what I am going to wear, so therein lies a fault perhaps that I could use some help with.
This I will share in person. :)
B. You are looking to go out.
C. You want kids.
Kind of in that order, so if anything falls off the tracks to point C. at least you know my direction, although I don't mind just meeting you and seeing where it goes.