I studied graphic design and advertising in college and worked as a designer for a while but now I work in ecommerce. I'm very goal oriented and I work hard everyday to achieve them. It's important to me that I succeed above my expectations in anything that I do.
I love traveling and have been to a lot of different countries so far. I'm always thinking of my next destination where I haven't been to and it's one of my life goals to travel to almost everywhere in the world. I've traveled to europe several times, japan, china, india, singapore, indonesia, south america, costa rica, etc. I'm the type of person that's not afraid to just leave for a trip anytime of the year, I really enjoy it.
I hope to meet someone that has a great chemistry and shares similar interests so that we can have a great time together.
favorite movies: rush hour, dumb and dumber, matrix, any Will Ferrel movies.
favorite music: rap, hip-hop, r&b, classical, electronic, house, jpop, kpop.
favorite food: in-n-out, chipotle, taco bell
2. angry birds stuffed animals (I throw em when I'm angry)
3. clean white socks
4. custom ordering at in-n-out (I usually get 3x2, no salt)
5. fast cars
6. 100lb dumbbells at the gym. I know you girls go to the gym and wonder, who the hell uses those freakin' gorilla sized dumbbells? well, I do!
I'm vegetarian but I eat chicken, beef, and pork... but not fish! because it's disgusting! how do you know when fish goes bad? it smells like fish either way. ok, I'm not a vegetarian obviously and I actually eat fish sometimes. I just like to say the word vegetarian.
- you like looooong walks on the beach, I literally mean that, I like walking long distances.
- you look like Cindy Crawford during her hey days, not her now.
- you have a physique of Mrs. Olympia, look that up if you don't know what that is because I just eliminated 99.9% of you.
- your goal in life is to drive a Ferrari or a Lamborghini.
- if you truly believe in big foot and UFO's.