I am easy-going, care-free, and laid-back
B. Movies- Anything by Kevin Smith, Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Thank You For Smoking, Lost in Translation, any of The Marx Brothers movies, B-Movies, comedy of any kind, really I'll watch anything with a good story.
C. Shows- Game of Thrones, Shameless, Archer, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Futurama. I don't really watch much TV anymore.
D. Music- Where to begin, I do love my music, mainly rock...Zombie, Pantera, Dog Fashion Disco, System, The Doors, Zepplin, Iggy Pop, Korn. Although I do like to indulge in the true classics from time to time, Vincenzo Galilei, Chopin, Bach, and so on and so forth, I try to stay in the Baroque swing of things.
E. Food- I'm simple at times with just pizza and wings but at other times I'll insist on cooking either something with a southern or cajun flair to it.
2. Friends. Pretty self explanatory if you ask me. Without them what do you have but yourself; and trust me being by yourself gets rather dull over time.
3. Games. Why do I put games in the top 3? Why do I put it on this list at all? They are my own personal stress reliever, my outlet; and besides, isn't life just one big game anyway.
4. Art. Speaking of all artforms. Music, theatre, painting, sculpture, literature. Without art what are we human beings but husks. I know I already have music listed on here, but to me personally it is too important not to be listed twice.
5. Individuality. I refuse to be labeled as the "norm". I know this list is beginning to sound a little repetitive, but these are some of the things I believe I could never do without. Feel lucky, even some of my closest friends do not get to see this far into my own thoughts...for their own protection.
6. Creativity. Ha I cheat; listing something that could technically be most of the things on this list. But creativity is a must. For nothing could make a person feel more pride but to gaze upon that which they created with their own two hands.