I'm in an open relationship, and I'm interested in casual connections, flirtations, and dating. But I'd also like to make friends who want to go to concerts and festivals, share book recommendations, etc. So even if you don't want to make out with me, let me know if we have shared interests!
Also love: Enrique Iglesias, Beyonce, Lizzo, Chance, Stephen Merritt, Dan Bern, Fleetwood Mac, etc.
It's hard for me to pick favorite books, but I like to talk about the ones I've read most recently: A Brief History of Seven Killings, The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, Swamplandia, Saga, Super Extra Grande, One Hundred Years of Solitude.
TV: That Mitchell and Webb Look, Key and Peele, all the Star Trek
- Not just fuming at Twitter but affecting real political change, including local change.
- Carbon footprint vs. I want to travel to all the places.
- Being a real good friend.
- Smashing the patriarchy.
- How we'd probably have a lot more fun, open, casual sex if we started by smashing the patriarchy.
- A numerological pattern hidden in your name matches one in mine.
- A numerological pattern hidden in your name leads to buried treasure under the Vatican.
- You're just an average loser who can't catch a break, but are soon to discover your destiny to save all of wizardkind.
- You don't need rap, rap needs you.
- You look me over and you think that I'm all right.
- All right in a sort of a limited way for an off night.
- You think you know me from the cinematographer's party.
- Who are you to blow against the wind?