I'm an adventurer, free spirit, and fun loving woman. I'm as much a business professional and woman, as I am a playful partner and explorer. The missing piece is that I have not yet met my match in terms of quick wit, desire for adventure, and willingness to let his guard down and be real.
I have lived in the SF Bay Area my whole life. The Bay Area has so much to offer whether I'm “glammed up” for an evening out or wearing jeans watching a game, there is always some adventure to be enjoyed.
Currently splitting time between home in San Francisco and St Louis (Kirkwood) helping out with family.
I'm an INFP if you're curious.
Ask me a question and I'll answer it, but only if you preface it with something interesting about yourself also.
One way or another I am filling my life with good memories and great experiences.
Happenings at work...very associative..but i've been there so long, other departments actually call me about something that happened at a company meeting 10+ years ago.
- Books - seem to be reading a lot of mysteries lately..gotta love all the free books Amazon offers. Something steamy finds its way into my hands from time to time as well. I'm the type that has to read a book before seeing a movie and just finally finished the Fault in Our Stars and Gone Girl
- Movies - i am a action/drama, comedy, romantic comedy person. Not a fan at all of Horror..and if it's a documentary i would rather watch at home so i can multi task. Some favorites are When Harry Met Sally, Coming to America, Independence Day, The Day After Tomorrow, Sweet Home Alabama.
- Music - I span the full spectrum of musical genres. My musical interest range is pretty broad. and my Pandora stations quick mix will shift from classical to country, power r&b/hiphop to classic rock, with some of today's hits and latin strings thrown in for good measure.
- Food..there are so many options, where to begin? Food (a 4 letter F word) is one of those wonderful experiences in life around which family & friends can gather, share ideas, enjoy fun filled moments and create memories that will last a lifetime. Think Birthday cake!
Tahoe (north shore), Yosemite, OC Beach Cities, coffee at breakfast, spicy food, kindle books, giants, niners, Sharks, SJgiants or San Rafael Pacifics,
- a good book
- sun (this is fog country, you know)
- my technological devices & my planner..yes a paper one!