- I believe in fairness and equality.
- I think laws should exist to allow individuals to live in harmony: no more, no less.
- I recognize that we don't live in a meritocracy, and I understand that I am successful mostly due to luck. I was born at the right place at the right time, and I was given all the tools to thrive.
- I think we should have one time zone everywhere, because it would solve all the fucking timezone programming problems.
- I'm not sure what I think about valuing human life above all else on the planet. Open for discussion.
Movies: clever ones and anything that will make me cry
You want to take me to vegan restaurants!
You would entertain the possibility that keeping domesticated animals is not ethical. Or, at least discuss it with an open mind.
You'd rather repair than replace.