Currently in a stable and happy primary relationship with Mystique13310 for several years. Polyamory isn't the perfect label for us, but it would be the quickest accurate reference for the way we approach responsible non-monogamy. We are both looking to meet people and discard some of our excuses for not living life to its fullest.
The priority now becomes keeping life passionate and interesting. The easiest thing in the world would be to dip into the gray tedium of comfomfortable subsistance. I don't feel ok just letting the months and years slip by.
New people and activities are the perfect way to counteract mediocrity and supplant it with things that make me feel alive.
- Solving problems over the phone as if I were there.
- setting up or fixing your TV/cable/Stereo or other AV equipment.
- creating an excellent playlist for any situation, mood or activity.
- Actually listening, understanding and believing what people tell me about themselves.
- Not taking offense at small things and being a reasonable person.
- Fitting music and pictures together.
- Video games (rock band and music games in particular)
- Giving back massages.
- Driving like a pro. (even in Boston)
- Behaving like an adult (when the situation calls for)
Books: Jacqueline Carey's fantasy is unquestionably my favorite.
Board Games: - The kind adults play. To name a few I've been at recently: Pandemic, Shadows over Camelot, Dominion, Jungle Speed
TV: Sci-Fi - I enjoy Firefly/serenity universe, Star Trek - mostly TNG, DS9, Voyager, Dr. Who new and old.
Music: I enjoy and celebrate all varieties of Electronic music - Dance beats, Drum n Bass, Dubstep, goth industrial, Downtempo/ambient. I've spun it. Beats Antique is currently of particular note.
I also am deeply involved with discovering, collecting and spinning Steampunk Music - Come take a trip in my airship.
Food: I'm a sucker for greasy fare, pub food, burgers and cheese... but my horizons have been broadening. I do have a huge appreciation for Beer - the real thing, local micro brew or imported kinds with flavor.
2) Car - Public transit is nice, but I detest being reliant on it. When Life(TM) is happening and it's time to get out of town, I want to be self sufficient.
3) Privacy - Sometimes the world needs a time-out. In times like those I prefer two or three doors between me and others, not just one.
4) Music - I listen, I compose, I Dj, - music is how I show love and how I live life. I talk too little about it in this profile because if I were to start it would be a crushing and overwhelming tidal wave of opinions, ideas and information.
5) Google - I find it baffling that people survived for the last 50 years looking things up in books. The phone book especially is just downright preposterous.
6) Games - Electronic, Tabletop, card, role-playing, I love a wide variety and sharing them with good people. Grown-up conversation alone will never fuel my social interactions.
- Mixing live video at an event for Boston 8-bit http://boston8bit.com/
- Spending too much on good food and beer at a restaurant.
- Out to an evening event with friends.
- At home playing Echobazaar
- Movies, TV, Video Games
(If you missed it above or it wasn't clear: I really am interested to hear from you whether you're looking for friends, lovers, or something in between.)