I'd like to meet someone who appreciates all of the above and is just as upset about missing the cherry blossoms at the Brooklyn Botanical as I am.
Authors: Pratchett, French, Flynn, Wodehouse, Tartt. On my "To Read" list: Vonnegut, Pynchon, Atwood.
Flicks: Die Hard, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Men In Black, documentaries about cool/weird stuff, Indiana Jones and whatever, westerns, Escape From New York. I saw The Expendables 2 in theaters and will tell you all about it (but only if you ask).
TV Shows: RuPaul's Drag Race, Archer, Broad City, Twin Peaks, Parks & Rec, Party Down, The Wire, Bob's Burgers, Always Sunny, Law & Order (Briscoe/Green era), Wilfred, OITNB, TNG, DS9, Married With Children. Next on the list: Deadwood.
Eats: Bolognese in the style of my momma, sandwiches on seriously hearty bread, spinach salads. I think I'm going to join a CSA eventually.
Podcasts (MBMBaM, JJGO, Reply All, etc), outlaw country, 90s dance hits, etc. I don't know. I'll listen to just about anything. I'm also very into Huey Lewis & The News' "The Power of Love" so there's that.
- a pen and some paper
- bagels (everything > whole wheat everything > sourdough > poppyseed > all the rest of the bagels > salt)
- mints! mints mints mints! everything's better when your breath is nice
- a big old coat in the winter or some handmade shorts in the summer
- a big old mug to pour coffee into (i take it with milk or half+half, no sugar - sorry if that's a dealbreaker)
- Should I move to the island of cats?
- How many cups of coffee is too many?
- What are the best dog breeds (not the best dogs, because the best dogs are shelter pups)?
(labs and retrievers who wear bandannas > shibas and corgis > other dogs)
You want to go and drink cocktails with me at 8pm and then drink beers at 11pm and eat pizza at 1am and then maybe get another beer.
You can teach me some yoga.
You love animals a whole bunch. Definitely message me if you have a great dog that I can play with (maybe even wrassle???).
You've got a sense of humor, you're interested in local travel (road trips, train trips, probably not plane trips), you're not allergic to cats.