I’m a certified chef by trade, but for me, cooking is more than just a passion: it’s a lifestyle. I love trying new foods locally, or even from different cultures and countries, no matter how different it is. If I can eat or drink it, I’ll try it. If you love to eat and aren't a picky eater, I think we might get along great.
I enjoy being outdoors whether hiking trails or riding on the two-wheeled steed. I’m always out and about riding and enjoying the weather. (Yes, even when it's raining. I admit that I am one of those crazy cyclists.) If I'm not riding, then there's a good chance I'll be working on or swapping parts on one of my bikes. Gaming is another hobby of mine that I see as a fun way to pass the time or to relax and lose myself for a bit in a good story. (And no, I’m not talking about Call of Duty.) Just to give an idea of what I'm talking about Ico, Shadow of Colossus, The Assassins Creed Series, Mass Effect trilogy, The Fallout Series, Oblivion, Skyrim, and borderlands. More RPGs then anything else, and but a when you grow up playing Final Fantasy, Earthbound and Super Mario RPG, it kinda stays with you.
Where to go from here? Well, I’m looking to make friends and figure out where life may take me. If you find yourself interested in talking and seeing where things go, feel free to drop a message!
Finding good deals on bikes or parts, I really don't understand it myself but if you are looking for something specific, or a certain color scheme give me a day and I can probably find something.
I tend to watch more action and horror movies, if I can even sit through a whole movie, I'd rather watch a few episodes of a TV series. just to name a few: Burn Notice, Criminal Minds, Those Who Kill, Flash Point, Cracked, Elementary, and Bones
I'm a foodie at heart, if I'm not eating out at somewhere random and new. Hands down best Shawarma in the Tri-city area is Diwan Restaurant in Cambridge. I'm always learning and cooking something new or mixing different ethnic foods and seeing what I end up with. Words of wisdom... Don't ever try mixing Thai and Ukrainian dishes together, you can't curry everything. And yes Bacon is the glue of food and should go in everything, it's also not always salt but acid that makes food taste bland.
2. Music - can make you laugh, smile, upset or pumped up. Memories can be linked to certain songs or you can just lose yourself.
3. Cooking - It's not a passion it's a lifestyle, real home cooked meals are always better then anything you can buy at a store, it's also nicer knowing what you're actually eating.
4. Google Earth - forget about directions! finding new trails out in the middle of no where or planning a daily ride it's useful as all hell. I've found alot of hidden gems this way.
5. My pets - Two cats that act like dogs, They'll play fetch go for walks on leashes and play in water to the point of looking like a drowned rat. At the end of the day they'll always great you at the door.
6. Good coffee - I'm not talking Starbucks and Tim Hortons A good cup of coffee can make a world of difference and adding a touch of salt can bring out flavors you never knew existed.