I enjoy secondhand records, dancing into the wee hours, rambling conversations, inspired improv, a good ginger beer, pick-up trucks, flying by the seat of my pants, and campfires.
Movies: Is it cliche to say Casablanca? I hope not, because I'm gonna. Casablanca. It's so very good. Also, The Big Lebowski, Magnolia, Real Genius, Out of Sight, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Ocean's 11.
Shows: The West Wing, Community, Archer, MST3K, Arrested Development, and Law & Order (specifically the Briscoe era).
Music: Neutral Milk Hotel, Low, Nina Simone, Pillow Army, Hey Marseilles, Les Miserables, Orkestar Zirkonium, Tom Waits, Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band, and Diminished Men. For ten. I could keep going, but I imagine that's tiresome reading.
Food: I'm not much of a foodie, but I do enjoy a well-prepared delicious meal. I haven't any allergies and I'll try anything once.
- Access to music (specifically my vinyl collection, but that feels a skosh materialistic, and misses the larger point, I think).
- My community (the fine people in marching bands, vagabond operas, independent radio, variety shows, burlesque troupes, chamber-rock septets, and the like).
- My partner. She's wonderful in all ways.
- Gel-ink pens. They write so nice.
- Lemonade on a summer day. Or fireflies. Oooh, firefly lemonade. I imagine it would taste horrible, but it might be worth it if my butt lit up afterwards.
Oh, and you're passing familiar with the open/poly dynamic and willing to meet my primary partner.