1. I love cars! I work on them for a living, and I have 4 (too many!) fairly nice ones, I appreciate the fruits of my labor, but I definitely worked hard to get them, and I work hard to keep them nice! I enjoy the car scene and I go on the occasional organized drive and car show but it's rather few and far between these days and my friends and I have outgrown a lot of the shenanigans that goes on at most of those events these days.
2. I love getting outdoors. Camping is a huge favorite of mine in the summer months, but I have camped in the snow too! I am a pretty good snowboarder and love the winter. I don't travel by airplane too much anymore, as I save my time for road trips to new cities in the U.S., 4x4 adventures and camping trips, although I am just lacking a good co-pilot right now....
3. I love food. I am kind of into cooking, definitely into BBQing, and huge into eating! I will try just about anything once. It's pretty hard to nail down my favorite food as it's always changing with my mood, although I always love a cuban sandwich from Paseo, pizza, sushi, Thai, Mexican, Italian, anything from pretty much any Asian country, I love it all! Even spam!
4. I am multi faceted in what I choose to do on a friday night. Sometimes I go to a dive bar, sometimes a fancy restaurant and eat steak and drink whiskey, sometimes I will go to a park with my and drink a 6-pack of Rainier tall boys and smoke a joint, sometimes I will just hop in my car and drive around for a few hours exploring the backroads of Seattle, or there is the Netflix/Redbox/random dvd off the shelf option, which honestly happens more often than not, since I am usually working sat mornings...
5. I am pretty sarcastic, and swear like a sailor (what do you expect? I work in an automotive shop, haha!) although I know when to keep it clean and respectful. I tell the truth, no matter how pretty it comes out. I have never cheated and never will. I will do anything I have the power to do for the people in my life, I love my family and friends.
Music - most anything as long as it sounds good....I usually listen to country, hip hop, with some alternative/ rock.
Movies - again, most anything....but I love a good comedy and I am not afraid to watch a chick flick....in fact, the notebook is one of my favorite movies along with shawshank redemption :-)
TV - been watching entourage and love it! Also love dexter, burn notice, rescue me, and most all of Netflix, lol!