I don’t have any predefined list of what I’m looking for, since I know it can come in all shapes and sizes. So, let’s have a conversation and see where it leads!
WARNING – If you wind up introducing me to your parents, they will love me. Approach with caution!
(Sorry, I lied. That was more like 30 seconds.)
Weeknights can involve bowling (I bowl in two leagues), binge watching on Netflix, playing video games with friends, going to or watching sports, playing with my cats, going out to dinner, or other fun things.
I've got the whole adult thing down – Apartment, job, car, pets, food shopping, etc. Also working towards the next step of adulting – owning my own home.
I’m looking to find my last first-date.
- Bowling (working on getting my average up)
- Sarcasm (I am fluent)
- Spilling my drinks
- Making people laugh (are they laughing because I spilled my drink)?
Personality-wise, I’d say that I am friendly and easy to talk to. For example, the coffee lady at QuikChek has taken to giving me hug and a kiss on the cheek in the mornings when she sees me in the store (she is super nice, though).
Music: I tend to be all over the spectrum, but I like alternative the most. Recently have listened to Metallica, Pearl Jam, Shinedown, Seether, Portishead, Sara Bareilles, Fiona Apple, and some tv/movie soundtracks. I really am all over the place sometimes.
TV shows: I tend to like dramas. Current shows I watch are: Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Daredevil, and Arrow. For cartoons, I enjoy Futurama, Rick and Morty, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Metalocalpyse.
Movies: All-time favorite movies are The Usual Suspects and Batman Begins. Batman Begins started my man-crush on Christian Bale. But, I am also a sucker for a good romantic comedy, as well.
Food: I'm willing to try almost anything. Favorites include Indian and diner fare. Please do not offer me mushrooms, olives or bananas, as I will make funny faces at them.
- Netflix – for all those shows I never knew I had to see.
- My cell phone is becoming a must have
- Water (I drink a lot of water)
- The greek yogurt with the fruit on the bottom. So good.
- Why does traffic happen?
- Should I get a motorcycle?
- What if life was more like a video game?
- Did I remember to turn my stove off?
- What’s the best part of Chex Mix?
Also, I'm 40% luck!
- If you would like to have random late night discussions about TV, the world, politics, music, etc.
- If you’d like to meet up for coffee (or tea, or any other drink you can think of).
- If you're looking for adventures!
- If you're looking for someone to try new restaurants with.
- If you have a lifelong dream to fly away in the TARDIS and visit Barcelona. Not the city Barcelona, the planet Barcelona.