I'm social, outgoing, and kind of goofy. I enjoy laughing and I love to make others around me smile. I become dedicated to those I regularly hang out with. I'm the kind of person who understands and firmly believes in being with people for both the high times and the lows.
I've been burned more times than not, but it still doesn't keep me from striving to help people find their goals and align them with a path to achieve them. I am simply passionate about people.
I don't seek booty calls, one night stands, or anything of the like. I simply cannot lie. My conscience won't allow it. I've tried, and it was the worst surprise birthday party ever... I don't cheat, simply because I've seen the devastation that can bring.
I'm not a first move kind of guy (until I know you well enough). Reason being is because I feel there are so many guys who assume the cave man idea of "Me want. Me take." That's not a bad thing given the right scenario... Just not my flavor when I first start to get to know someone. It's a double-edged sword, but I'm more willing to err on the side of respect. Not to mention I have a thing for aggressive women who know what they want, but again, have to know more about you than just your measurements...
I play a lot of guitar. I'm not incredibly amazing, but I have fun with it. I'm a pretty decent cook, I enjoy fixing things, and I'm AWESOME at being terrible with arts and crafts (mostly kandi beads). I do give it my best effort though =p
I paintball (LOVE my Ghillie suit and A5), shoot pool, do some website development and some graphic design (not the best but I can make some decent assets).
Movies: I enjoy Disney movies (you're never too old for the classics), CGI movies, the latest Batman Trilogy, Lucky Number Slevin, older Adam Sandler films, and a ton more. I can go on for a while about movies.
Shows: I enjoyed Supernatural and Dr. Who. I was incredibly hooked on them until I blew through all the seasons. The same goes for BSG. I loved Dexter when I watched it, though I haven't seen an episode beyond Rita being found dead in the bath tub. Recently watched and enjoyed Torchwood and Merlin.
Music: I'm all over the place with music. It all depends on my mood. I'm NEVER in a mood for country or Modest Mouse... Typical bands include FFDP, In This Moment, My Darkest Days, BT, Goo Goo Dolls, Korn, Gin Blossoms, Godsmack, Cat Stevens, Disturbed, SOME DMB, Mudvayne... As I said, all over the place =p
Food: I eat a lot of chicken, drink a lot of protein shakes, and I'm sort of on a diet plan to get healthier. I love fruits. Hate vegetables. It's a texture thing. I enjoy cooking and eating some Italian food. I have an unhealthy addiction to Vanilla Chai from Starbucks... Fast food is good, but the healthier I eat the more fast food makes me sick when I eat it.
2) My Phone
3) Internet Connection (web developer, duh!)
4) A job (I HAVE to do SOMETHING, though I'll likely develop hobbies)
5) Entertainment of any sort
1) Tools for hunting/fishing
2) Water, duh
3) Inanimate object to have conversations with (I will name him Tweedle, and my first hand-crafted tool Gaston)
4) Absence of stupid people who will eat my food, drink my water, and do nothing to contribute to survival (cannibalism will be acceptable in this case)
5) A cool tree house I made for shelter
6) My awesome leaf bikini/shorts, because male genitalia isn't a pretty organ to stare at all the time. Plus I need to make sure I don't freak out my rescue party =p
- What I'm doing to get there
- What kind of person I want to continuously be
- How can I better what I've said in the day
- Things I can do to communicate more clearly and effectively