blakesawesome
24 Woodstock, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
blakesawesome
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
My name is Blake. Recently graduated with an information systems degree, and working for Xerox (no, I do not sell printers or ink haha). I have a corgi named Lucky, and he is the sweetest dog ever. My favorite color is blue. Wine snd/or mimosas are my beverages of choice on the weekends. I love to socialize, meet new people, and create new experiences. I enjoy cooking, but I enjoy eating even more. I enjoy learning about nutrition and exercise science. I try to eat very clean 80% of the time, then I'll binge on Taco Bell or cake the other 20%. I'm a very active and adventurous person when it's warm outside! Nothing beats a day trip to a beautiful state park for a hike. Since I don't like cold weather, I spend a lot of time in the gym during the winter. Oh, and I'm a huge tea fenwtic. I have quite the selection of gourmet teas. I have to restrict myself from visiting teavana, because I always walk out with more tea. If you have gotten this far and want to get to know me more, send me a message!
You should message me if
If you'd like to get to know me. :)
More