I'm a soccer nut who plays in a co-ed league and rolls out of bed at 7am on the weekend to watch EPL matches. My team is doing pretty well this season - for once - but after supporting them for 25 years I've learned not to be optimistic :-(
Books: hmm not a strength. Even when on a beach holiday I find an excuse not to read, like joining in with a game of water polo or heading to the bar. Must do better! When I do force myself to sit down and read, I really enjoy Bill Bryson.
Favorite TV show? The Inbetweeners: a cheeky British comedy show about the adolescent years. Check it out and let me know if you need assistance with translation as there are some strange terms in there!
I'm not so adventurous with music but I like to play around with Spotify most days.
San Francisco has fantastic food, so I'm in the right city! I enjoy spicy food (see below) and have enjoyed sampling all sorts of delicious ethnic food since arriving here. Burmese is my favourite so far.
- My passport: I have some odd stamps in there that excite Homeland Security..not in a good way
- Morning coffee: such a pleasure in the US, service with a smile. Even if latte drinkers hold me up in the queue.
- My family: rowdy, high maintenance but fantastic company
- Beer - I'm my father's son :-)
- Having at least one vacation planned
- you fancy meeting for cocktails: I went to a great place the other day and am eager to go back
- you can take the heat with spicy food
- you'd like to tag along and try some cool Bay Area experiences
- you can take a joke: I am a bit of a wind-up
- you can recommend some good US TV shows (even after 3 years I don't have a favourite)