I do sales & marketing for several small batch artisanal whisky, gin & mezcal producers. I work a lot, but I really enjoy it.
Sometimes I borrow my neighbors bicycle & go on random late night rides. LA is amazingly quiet at 3am...
Update: I just acquired my own bike. I think my neighbor might be more excited than I am about this. Don't be fooled - I'm pretty excited. Wanna go for a ride?
I used to be pretty good at tennis, but haven't played in a few months. Wanna play?
I prefer movies & shows that make you think and/or laugh real hard. In no particular order, just to name a few: 40yr Old Virgin, Anchorman, Breaking Bad, Workaholics, Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock, The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, The Walking Dead, Super Troopers, Wet Hot American Summer, Pans Labyrinth, Daybreakers, The Gods Must Be Crazy, Chariots of the Gods, the whole super hero/comic book movie scene that's going on right now, awesome nature documentaries...the list goes on & on
When I'm done with that, I'm likely working, having a relaxing evening in with Netflix or out on an adventure.
- you want to eat chocolate chip cookies & homemade ice cream with me
- you enjoy good food & like to cook (or want to learn how)
- you like adventures & exploring new places
- you're not a serial killer or looking to harvest my organs (not making that mistake again!)
- you want to go for a bike ride - not necessarily at 3am
- you want to tell me a joke
- you think we'd get along