I find it alternately amusing/infuriating that "active" and "laid back" are used synonymously on this site.
Here is an excellent representation of my body type - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq_0LlrCYAEnvlO.png:large
*FYI: If we agree to go out, make plans/exchange numbers, then you subsequently DELETE your profile - you have attained jerk-status. Lose interest? I get it. Change your mind? Fine. Find somebody else? Go for it. Just. Let. Me. Know.
- The West
- The steps I can take to stop being so methodical
1. You are an **excellent** conversationalist.
2. You treat everyone you meet with not only respect, but kindness, appreciation, and interest.
3. You are funny.
4. You "believe" in dinosaurs. You recycle. Your life's ultimate focus is not your religion/you are not militantly or obstinately atheist - you don't devote your life to the belief that you are right. You don't think being gay means being wrong.
5. You agree that humans have an impact on our global climate. And more importantly, that we should be doing something about it.
6. Facial hair.