Movies: Lord of the Rings Trilogy and the Hobbit.
Shows: The Office, Parks and Recreation, Adventure Time. Game of Thrones.
Music: The short answer is: Whatever I think is sweet. I guess I'll throw a few on here just to give you an idea: Linkin Park, Nightwish, Lindsey Stirling, Of Monsters and Men, Pentatonix, Clean Bandit (and Jess Glynne), Imagine Dragons, Simon and Garfunkel, Beatles. Taylor Swift. Babymetal (groan). Also if you know and like PelleK and/or Raon Lee we'll probably get along quite well.
Food: Anything. Some of my favorites are Italian, Japanese, Mexican, and there will always be a place in my heart for crappy Chinese.
Games: Scrabble (duh!) Magic and Hearthstone are the ones I take (semi) seriously, but I can also enjoy plenty of other card, board and video games.
2. The Internet, without it I wouldn't be talking to you. <3
3. Games: Whether they be of the board, video, or card variety, they serve as an excellent distraction from the real world.
4. Laughter. No explanation needed.
5. My GPS, It recently ran out of battery when I wanted to go home... I spent 20 minutes trying to find the highway... And then another 15 going the wrong direction on said highway -.-
6. Music. Again, no explanation needed.
My job, my future, and planning fun activities in the interim to keep myself happy.
Or if you want to play pokemon go.