I've been known to be sarcastic and slightly perverse, but normally in all the right ways.
- Figuring out how to do things (yay for the Internets)
- Taking things apart
- Following Ikea instructions
- Using Emoticons and sarcasm
In regards to movies: Imagine Me & You, Requiem for a Dream, Dream of an Insomniac, Romeo & Juliet, Gone with the Wind, Love Actually, 28 Days, Gia, The Day After Tomorrow, The Labyrinth, The Wizard of Oz, Cowboy Bebop, Big Fish, Finding Nemo, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Breakfast Club, Amelie, Amores Perros, Osoma, City of God... and the list goes on and on.
I need to make more time for reading, the last couple of books have been mostly chick lit, but I've got a bookshelf full of random books. Enjoy most of the classics and have been slowly making my way thru this list; http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/bigread/top100.shtml
Food; I like food. I try to keep an open mind and try different things, the best way to get me to try something is by not telling me what it is before hand. Fav = Mexican, Italian, Mediterranean, Thai, Cuban, and Chinese.
2. chap stick
4. Family & Friends
5. Easy access to the City.
6. a pen & paper
Also, if you're able to do the following;
- Take a joke (specifically an inappropriate one)
- Are open to different types of foods
- Want to leave the city, state and/or country (I want to travel)
- Do not use derogatory language (some stuff can slide, but mostly I don't care for it)
- Know the difference between you're/your & it's/its, etc.