I'm not sure what else to say here. My sense of humor runs more towards sarcasm, which never leads to miscommunication when written down. Some how it's not coming through here, though.
My regular hobbies include fencing and Scuba diving. This year I'm starting to travel to national fencing competitions, so I'm feeling pretty good about it.
Movies: I really enjoy movies, my favorites are the original Star Wars Trilogy, Blade Runner, Kurosawa films, Wit, there's a lot. It's quite difficult to pick a favorite. -- Update for 2015, I think the best movie of the year so far was Ex Machina, though I doubt I will ever watch it again. Fury Road is definitely the best action movie of the year, but I'm waiting for Star Wars to make a final call. Ever the optomist, this one.
Shows: The best TV show ever produced is The Wire. For past shows, I really liked MASH, Arrested Development, Firefly, Lost and Battlestar Galactica. Currently airing, I'm a fan of Flash and a huge fan of Person of Interest.
Music: Rock, electronic, classical. I like movie soundtracks a lot, especially Hans Zimmer.
Food: I love food. I really like sushi, steak, and Italian cuisine, but I just enjoy eating good food. I avoid fast food as a general rule.
2. Friends and family. I like having people to talk to and bounce ideas off of.
3. Someone to talk to. I like conversation.
4. Exercise. I'm not a big health nut or anything, but when I skip what I do, I feel off and out of sorts.
5. A homebase. Whether it's my home or a hotel room when I'm traveling, I like knowing there's a place to go back to. For me, the most stressful part of travel is when you don't have a room yet. As soon as I check in and put my bags down, it becomes a lot more fun.
6. My computer. Didn't want to put this one and I have gone without it for weeks, but it's so useful and fun, I can't imagine not having a computer for the rest of my life.