I just moved to the area and am looking for new friends and people who can show me the area, maybe some nice hiking trails or beaches.
My username comes from one of my favorite samurai movies: "Man is born crying. When he has cried enough, he dies."
-The character Kyoami from Ran.
I am a(n):
- complex individual with a lot of interests and passions.
- computer programmer
- recent graduate from Missouri State University
- artist (drawing, photography, or digitally on my Intuos)
- photographer (I shoot weddings/portraits)
- Eagle Scout
- loyal friend
- self-proclaimed coffee connoisseur
- beer snob
- road tripper
I've lived all over the country: California (12 years), Washington (5 years), Texas (5 years), and Missouri (7 years). I have no roots. I'm a houseplant, capable of being shifted from location to location. Part of my goal is growing strong enough to perpetual transplant to the outdoors.
Aside from code, specifically, I try to be a Renaissance man, and love exploring new branches of knowledge, or expanding my current skills in various fields.
Another often noticed is how much time I spend in front of a computer (6-14 hours a day).
I also get a little worked up when people do something illegal or wrong and get away with it. I have been told on more than one occasion that I should be a cop.
Movies: Blade Runner, Ran, Princess Mononoke, and a whole bunch of others.
TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek (all), Stargate SG1, House, Bleach, Top Gear, Trailer Park Boys, Initial D, Dexter.
Food: Mostly Italian. I'll eat pretty much anything except unripe tomatoes, and I love craft brews.
1. internet (with computer, of course)
2. either glasses or contacts (+supplies)
4. the occasional peace and quiet
6. camera + film
In a practical sense:
3. either glasses or contacts (+supplies)
5. a blade or tool for defense and crafting other essentials
6. raw materials like wood, food to hunt or gather
I also get engrossed in whatever my current obsession is, whether that's researching photographic techniques, or whatever major purchase I'm considering (cars, cameras, etc.).
Life, goals, and how to achieve them.