1000 points if you can guess the lie:
1. I once designed the curriculum for and taught a kissing class.
2. I invented Human Hungry Hungry Hippos.
3. I've done yoga nude at sunrise along the banks of the river Nile.
4. I was voted "Most Likely To Be On Saturday Night Live" by my senior class.
5. I am a men's volleyball champion and coach.
6. I once attended a full semester of Beyoncé dance classes.
7. I've performed Shakespeare in full Irish brogue.
8. I've met Bill Gates and called him "Big Papa Bill" to his face.
9. I've won a Michael Jackson dance-a-like contest.
10. I've invented six languages including one called "Bellebo-bimbano-Bori-bori-bipso-bops."
I've had a lot of fun in my time, and I still like to have fun. But I'm looking for more than just fun. I'm looking for a deep emotional connection that turns into something long-term. This profile is a bit silly, and my silliness is something you'll enjoy :D but there is much more to me than just my humor and joviality (and ridiculous hats). I have deep passions and interests and struggles that I want to share with someone. And I want that someone to share hers with me. Real, sincere intimacy can be rare, but it's something I value immensely. And it's where I have the most fun :) I hope you feel the same.
Just finished The Long Goodbye for like the 10th time. Phillip Marlowe, we are not worthy.
Bit of a cinephile. Old classic noir flicks are my favorite (Thin Man, Big Sleep). For newer stuff I love Wes Anderson, the Coen Brothers, and anything Miyazaki. Also a big Scorsese fan.
(45%) EDM/ Trance -- Above & Beyond, Andrew Bayer, Arty, Jerome Isma-Ae, Super8 & Tab, Daft Punk, Glitch Mob, Mat Zo.
(20%) Hard Rock/ Prog Metal -- Cloudkicker, Scale the Summit, Mars Volta.
(15%) Jazz -- Kenny Burrell, Bill Evans, Wes Montgomery.
(10%) Other -- Massive Attack, Grimes, Maccabees, Cinematic Orchestra, Beastie Boys, Radiohead, Bonobo
(10%) Classics -- Beatles, Eagles, Clapton, Elton, Queen, Fleetwood Mac.