I have a thing for fine dining but enjoy cooking for myself and others. Great sense of humor, I'm usually the clown in the room!
I'm a football fanatic, my team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Yankee and Celtics fan, I guess NJ Devils since it's the only damn team we have left...lol.
Not that all of these things are super important, but because I'm asked so frequently I'm just going to volunteer the info here...
I live alone, I pay all my own bills, I have a reliable car, I have no children, my credit score is descent, the locs are faux and yes my real hair is long and edges are in tact....lmao. Y'all are so shallow, but I hope I make the cut 😜😄😄
Building my brand and promoting social consciousness.
In Kick Boxing classes trying to find my 4 pack, I lost her at Houlihans and my Aunt Pat's sweet potato pie is making it difficult to find her...lol 🙈
Networking and making conversation with people I don't know
* I'm the Jack of all trades, and the master at plenty!...lol
* Movies: Harlem Nights, Hangover 1&2, Ted 1&2, 300, Transformers, Fast & Furious Collection, and Hidden Figures.
* Favorite shows: The Get Down, Luke Cage, Empire, Scandal, Suits, The Blacklist, Being MaryJane, Newsroom, Billions, and Boondocks.
* The New Jim Crow is one of my favorite books.
* I listen to all genres of music. But my favorite is 90s hip-hop and R&B.
* I love West Indian, South India, Soul Food, an authentic crab cake, and my mom's chili! I'm also quite sure I'm addicted to avocados...lol
Shower (clean water)
*I think this category deserves a bonus listing and I choose RED WINE!...lol
* How to break down the systematic genocide against people of color.
At a bar in Philly with colleagues
I'm asked specifically what I'm looking for in a life partner often enough, so I'll plug a few things right here as well...
Someone with morals and values, believes in a higher power, can be spiritual without being religious. Family oriented, I'm big on fam. Someone who is socially conscious and awakened to society's foolery. Someone who provides balance who I can take to my holiday party and introduce to millionaires, but can also hop in the car and listen to me rap the entire reasonable doubt album on the way to the hood where there's a gallon of Henny, a pound, and beautiful black folks awaiting our arrival...lol. Diversity is a must. Someone who doesn't need to go out every weekend to feel free but who also has a life and friends outside of relationships. Extremely affectionate and intimate but not insecure outside of my presence. Of course respect and surface based characteristics, but these things are also very important to me.